Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Usual Suspects


The Usual Suspects, eh? If you don't know about this movie...for the time being just think of it as your typical crime movie. Group of guys do various jobs to get money/drugs. You know the type. In detail the movie is about five guys who get together to do some jobs, their last one turns wrong and they all die except for one. So most of the movie is him in the interrogation room and then flash backs to what he's saying.

Nothing wrong with that type of movie, I actually really like crime movies so of course I did like this movie. However, I am glad to say this is one movie in it's niche that breaks free and actually blew me away. Yep, huge twists come at the end and they way it's all presented is very genius. This is a movie that you will be thinking about once it's over. Replaying scenes and trying to figure out what happened. And to me, that's a sign of a pretty good movie. When it can get me to sit down for a moment and think about what just transpired.

Overall, I'd say this is a great movie, especially for those who like the genre it's in but even for those who want some mystery and action.

8 out of 10

1 comments:

kailus said...

100% I will watch it.
"This is a movie that you will be thinking about once it's over."
This is enough of recomendation for me, thanks mate.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Buy Coupons